Customer Development Executive
Our client is recruiting a CDM to manage and develop a portfolio of Pubs/Leisure groups/Wholesalers and Independent operators in the Out-of-Home channel to gain listings/ visibility and agree trading agreements for our clients brand. Drive visibility through arranging and supporting relevant events/blitzes
Our client are a market leading ON Trade business.
* Successfully manage a select number of 3rd Party Managed leisure/pub groups, local wholesale businesses in a specific geographical region to achieve agreed targets and margins
* Successfully activate marketing campaigns across customer base to achieve brand channel objectives
* Negotiate and optimise fridge space, menu feature and 'best in class' brand visibility across account base
* Meet and review business performance with customers on a regular basis, agreeing areas and actions for improvement
* Agree and implement standard wholesale GANNT for full year and maintain a quarterly business performance review meeting to keep on track
* Establish effective ways of working with telesales department and arrange a Rara Day annual calendar aligned to promotional periods, to ensure appropriate levels of customer contact and effective campaigns
* Organise, manage and attend trade shows/festivals and sales blitzes to increase brand awareness and achieve distribution across customer base
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal departments to ensure a cohesive approach to all activity, with particular emphasis on Field Sales team, Buying team, Marketing and Accounts.
This is a field based role so candidates must live in, or be willing to relocate to, the specific geographical area. There will be a need for some weekend and evening work across their territory, to support promotional activity. The candidate must have a genuine passion for the drinks industry.
Full UK drivers licence