Vape Business Development Executive - V006
Vaporise the competition! Business Development Executive required to work for CPM, increasing sales and identifying new business opportunities in the exciting and dynamic vape market. You will be representing a world leading electronic cigarette brand. £25,039 per annum + bonus of up to £1500, plus company car
Ideal location: B1
Territory covering: Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Doncaster, Leicester, Lincoln, Nottingham, Northampton, Peterborough & Sheffield. & surrounding areas
CPM have a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to progress their career in sales, working with an ever growing and developing range products from a leading FMCG brand. If you are looking for a role that offers you the opportunity to really make your mark, combined with great training and career prospects then this would be a fantastic business development role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting Vape outlets with the aim of increasing sales through identifying new business opportunities.
- Developing and nurturing great business relationships with key store contacts, using your influencing skills to gain market intelligence, capture vaping demographics and identifying opportunities to drive sales.
- Being inventive, and having great ideas that will mutually benefit both the stores, CPM and the client.
- You will be the 'eyes' and the 'ears' for our client, really understanding your clients and the Vape Market. You will report on your calls and act on your findings, to ensure we keep ahead of competitors and enabling you to make credible recommendations to your stores.
- Attending vaping exhibitions and events across the UK to develop and maintain industry expertise.
- Reporting to your Field Manager , you will also attend team meetings and share best practice with your colleagues
You would enjoy this role if?
- You like to make a difference in store and enjoy overcoming challenges.
- You are looking for a role that allows you to manage and grow your own accounts
- Working in an emerging, ever changing market excites you
- You pride yourself on having great communication skills, and are able to build credible relationships
- You never miss an opportunity!
- You are happy to have frequent overnight stays and are flexible so you can accommodate ad hoc out of hour initiatives as required
- You have a keen eye for detail, with experience of analysing data
- Full UK Driving licence essential.
Who are we looking for?
It is all about your passion for the products and your pride in always doing a great job!
We welcome applications from: graduates, FMCG or technology field sales executives, retail professionals, B2B business development executives or anyone who has previously worked in a sales environment and would like to gain experience in a more high-profile account management role.
If you are looking for a fast paced role working for a company that invests in developing their employees to be their very best then please apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a telephone interview.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.