Inside Sales Executive
- Membership of the Association of Professional Sales
- Inhouse ongoing training and coaching
- Progression into Field Sales
THE ROLE: The role of the Inside Sales Executive is to identify and approach new markets to develop business opportunities. Dealing directly with SME's and Mid-Market prospects, your role will be to adopt a highly consultative approach to understand a client's specific requirements and qualify the opportunity for a face to face appointment with a Business Development Manager.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work experience in a commercial office environment
- Confident communicating over the telephone
- A first-class work ethic and desire to earn money
- Enthusiasm and energy, people with a driven, yet creative mind-set, who are motivated by the prospect of working for a world class business.
- Highly desirable; previous sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Basic Salary: £22,000
- OTE: £29,000 uncapped
- Company Car
Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Inside Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly