Digital Account Manager - Wholesale
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry.
PepsiCo are looking for a fantastic individual to join the team and build on our digital business presence. The Impulse Digital team have a bold ambition to growth eCommerce trading, drive engagement and loyalty throughout our key segments plus deliver digital capabilities to enable the right digital experiences. We will only be successful if we have the right team structure to support the plans. The missing role in the structure is a Digital Account Manager who will focus on the wholesale and symbol accounts. Today these accounts drive 75% of our eCommerce revenue and they are growing year on year. We need to focus on these accounts to grow with them and lead in our categories.
The Digital Account Manager will lead the Ecommerce push to deliver profitable online growth through building relationships with leading in country wholesale merchants and convenience Symbol groups. The ultimate goal to drive profitable business which goes through the online channel and build joint Digital business plans to become a fundamental part of their Omni-channel offering. Resulting in the retailer / outlet choose to range PepsiCo products more often.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of top tier eCommerce Wholesale & Symbol accounts to deliver growth ahead of channel and stores, putting PepsiCo UK in an advantaged position with digital.
- Own online/digital customer relationships to become a trusted advisor, creating strategic partnerships which have long term aspirations to be strategic alliances with retailers
- Perform operational due diligence on the wholesale partners across the end to end sales flow to identify issues /risks and mitigate accordingly through effective partnering and collaboration with internal /external partners and subject matter experts
- Monitor and advise on hygiene factors relating to PepsiCo product performance on wholesale partner platforms and identify opportunities to cross sell and up sell
- Lead the evaluation of new eCommerce opportunities in retail partners building credible specific online Joint Business Plans
- Constantly look for opportunities to drive incremental profitable growth and work closely with aligned internal resources to optimise PepsiCo products on retailer's platforms
- Maintain scorecards and consistent KPIs - Provide regular detailed insights of sales and media performance, summarising in scorecards to enable comparisons and insight tangible driven actions
- Deliver eCommerce Test and Learn initiatives against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market as identified in the Joint Business Plans
- Develop a deep understanding of the merchant portfolio from internal and external data / insights
- Own internal eCommerce relationships, working with the Director of eCommerce for Europe to roll-out global initiatives and sharing of local findings
- Be an internal advocate and lead the Digital Transformation through proactive communication to peer groups
- Create an eCommerce blueprint to education the account teams and raise the base level of eCommerce knowledge across Impulse
- Key experiences required:
- Proven experience and a track record of exceptional sales performance within a B2C or B2B environment (Must have Ecommerce experience with an understanding of Digital Marketing)
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Customer / Account management experience
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills - create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Strong track record of over delivery against commercial targets
- Inspire others - ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus
- At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur's mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life's work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We'll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.