Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager
Business Development Manager
I’m currently working with a well-known food manufacturing business who supply into all of the major supermarkets and big global brands.
As part of a restructure they are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to cover the South West / South Midlands area. The job holder will have responsibility for the stragetic account management and business development, creating long term, multi-level relationships with clients.
- Part of the Business Development management team with requirement to regularly communicate to Technical Heads of Department, Marketing/Membership, Enquiry Handling and Customer Service teams.
- The ability to influence and communicate engagingly and effectively to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Report on business development to senior management.
- Ensure reports are provided to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, Account Plans, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to other staff to ensure client commercial and technical needs are understood.
- Good experience of working with both food manufacturers and major retailers
- A solid background in a similar role with a proven track record of driving business growth.
- Proven experience of transforming business development activities.
- Knowledge and experience of CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems.
- Strong team player with confident communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Capable of performing to a high standard in a collegiate management structure.
The role comes with a basis salary of up to £50,000 and a great range of benefits including private health cover.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and ready to work for a great business with full autonomy, don’t delay in sending your application!
Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Business Development Manager.