Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager
Business Development Manager
I’m currently working with a well-known food manufacturing business who supply into all of the major supermarkets and big global brands.
As part of a restructure they are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to cover the South West / South Midlands area. The job holder will have responsibility for the stragetic account management and business development, creating long term, multi-level relationships with clients.
- Part of the Business Development management team with requirement to regularly communicate to Technical Heads of Department, Marketing/Membership, Enquiry Handling and Customer Service teams.
- The ability to influence and communicate engagingly and effectively to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Report on business development to senior management.
- Ensure reports are provided to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, Account Plans, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to other staff to ensure client commercial and technical needs are understood.
- Good experience of working with both food manufacturers and major retailers
- A solid background in a similar role with a proven track record of driving business growth.
- Proven experience of transforming business development activities.
- Knowledge and experience of CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems.
- Strong team player with confident communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Capable of performing to a high standard in a collegiate management structure.
The role comes with a basis salary of up to £50,000 and a great range of benefits including private health cover.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and ready to work for a great business with full autonomy, don’t delay in sending your application!
Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Business Development Manager.
Apply for Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly