Key Account Manager- Alcohol
Working for one of the market leaders in the drinks industry, this role is perfect for those with experience in managing key drink accounts within the South East of England and looking to further their career within FMCG!!
My client is a household name within the drinks industry and has won multiple awards over the past few years for their services and performance. Through being a major supplier to the on-trade sector for a number of years they are distinguished from their competitors through their industry knowledge and first class staff.
A business that holds is staff at the forefront of its operations they are committed to furthering its employees careers and give them the tools they need to thrive within the business.
The Key Account Manager- Alcohol will report to the Business Development Director and be responsible for:
Achieving budgeted sales profit and Revenue targets.
- Developing the Key accounts assigned with an approximate P&L of £10m
- Identify new business opportunities on-trade sector
- Analyse competitor activity and market trends
- Implement business plans to exceed targets within the account base
- Implementing commercial contracts
- Providing support to the wider business when required
The successful Key Account Manager- Alcohol will:
- Have previous experience within on-trade
- Be a strong communicator
- Be highly analytical
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills with industry and product knowledge
- Possess previous account management experience
- Be flexible
- Be commutable to Berkshire
- Ideally WSET qualified
The Key Account Manager- Alcohol role offers an attractive salary up to £40k plus bonus, car and additional benefits