Regional Account Executive – Restaurants & Café’s
Title: Regional Account Executive – Restaurants & Café’s
Location: Central London
Salary: c£27k - £29k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the market. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employees development and training, providing an enjoyable experience.
This Regional Account Executive role is to cover an existing account base in central London and also focus on new business elements. This role is perfect if you want to balance a central London lifestyle whilst focusing on a career with a great business!
- Managing an existing customer base and tracking new business opportunities.
- Support your line manager in delivery of the wider channel and company initiatives.
- Develop a clear customer contact strategy in order to prioritise opportunities.
- Field sales FMCG experience.
- Minimum 18 months experience.
- Enthusiasm and drive.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Adaptability towards different customers.
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for Regional Account Executive – Restaurants & Café’s
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly