International Business Development Manager - France
The role as International Business Development Manager - France will drive both new & current business across the desired location & surrounding areas.
Our client are a market leader within branded consumer goods, looking to grow their International business across multiple regions after exceptional success within the UK & Europe. The business thrive off an entrepreneurial approach to business with the ability to bring consistent innovation to this field.
As International Business Development Manager - France, you will take full commercial ownership of the International portfolio drive business within France & surrounding regions. You will be responsible for driving new business avenues operating through distribution & a direct to retail model. You will work closely with the UK team across Sales, Category Insights & NPD to ensure exceptional service delivery & consumer insights.
As International Business Development Manager - France, the following roles & responsibilities will be integral to the position;
- You will have International Business Development/Account Management experience
- French Speaking is a pre-requisite
- You will have managed the P&L and put together JBPs
- International languages are essential for each specific role
- Experience managing business through distribution & direct to retail model
- Food and non-food experience applicable
- Your CV will need to demonstrate strong progression to date
- Key business wins & ability to be the face of the company on an International scope
- Ability to commute to the West Midlands (when not travelling)
Highly competitive salary package with market leading benefits