Regional Account Executive - Grocery
Title: Regional Account Executive - Grocery
Location: North: Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester
Salary: c£26k - £29k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension and fantastic company benefits / discounts.
Our client is a huge branded FMCG drinks business with a fantastic reputation within the industry. If you’re looking to join a business that offers unrivalled progression opportunities and exceptional training, apply below!
This Regional Account Executive role is covering the North of England territory across Grocery. You will be responsible for managing an existing customer base and creating new business opportunities in your area and becoming an industry expert. Not only will you have daily contact with some of company’s biggest customers, you will also be daily dialogue with senior level colleagues internally.
- Complete responsibility for your total territory.
- Deliver availability & volume objectives as agreed by your line manager.
- Achieve specific volume and Share of Space objectives across your customer base, as you build your relationship with regional contacts.
- To ensure customers do not have "Out Of Stocks" on all company lines across your territory.
- FMCG experience
- Regional Account Management experience
- Strong Commercial Skills
- Experience of Building relationships at all levels
- Good level Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential
- Valid UK driving licence with minimum 12 months driving experience
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or email me directly on email@example.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website