National Account Manager
National Account Manager
Salary: £37,500 - £42,500 (dependent on experience)
+ 20% Bonus + Car Allowance +25 days Holiday + Benefits
KKR Halal Ltd is a young, dynamic and friendly company that owns and operates the Haloodies (for halal foodies) halal food brand. Haloodies was set up by Noman Khawaja and Imran Kausar to offer millennial Muslims high quality and beautifully branded halal food that meets their needs for quality and convenience. The brand was launched in early 2014 in Ocado (and then Harrods) with a range of pre-packed fresh halal meats. In addition to this, Haloodies launched a range of ready to eat cooked chicken products and a meat snack under Haloodies 2Go. As of May 2018, Haloodies is now listed in Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrisons, Costco, Ocado and Amazon Fresh. With the addition of exciting new product lines and retailers due to launch the Haloodies range, the company is expanding its small team to cope with the increased workload. We are going mainstream and we need your energy to help us!
CULTURE AND VALUES
We take great pride in representing our work ethics and values (honesty, fairness, hard-work, keeping promises and good manners) through our actions and relationships with employees, suppliers, vendors and retailers. We expect all employees to adhere to these values while working for us. We are also ambitious, determined and hard-working – we look for these characteristics in all those wishing to join Team Haloodies!
As a National Account Manager, this role provides you with the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing ethnic speciality food companies in the UK.
- Someone who connects with people with ease and who understands the importance of growing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Retail focussed with an understanding of the industry
- Someone who understands the product and can pitch to a client with clarity and confidence
- Someone who goes out of their way to make a deal successful
- Someone with a strong personality and the drive to succeed
- Must be able to work well independently and organise their time efficiently to get the best outcome
- To act as an expert within the multiple grocer’s channel
- To implement strong business development strategies, to ensure their premium brands are the preference of all clients and customers
- Development of customer contact strategies
- Building strong and commercial relationships with all contacts on territory
- Attending regular reviews with key decision makers
- 1-3 years FMCG experience
- Can commute to the London offices for admin duties when needed
- Using your knowledge of the retail channel to produce strategic sales plans
- Analyse promotions to ensure continued improvement
- Growing & maintaining distribution across the brand
- Deliver volume objectives
- Working on regular promotion and merchandising concepts
- A previous history of working with FMCG brands, preferably protein foods products
- Premium sector knowledge
- Extensive understanding of the culture and approach required for different food sub-sectors
- Account Management Skills
Caselton Clark are our retained headhunt and recruitment agency. Please contact Caselton Clark for all recruitment enquiries.
Caselton Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG from Graduate to Director Level.
We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally.
Please visit our website www.caseltonclark.co.uk
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly