National Account Manager
National Account Manager – Multiple Grocers
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + £6k Car Allowance + 20% Bonus
Haloodies is a young, dynamic and friendly company that was set up to offer millennials high quality and beautifully branded halal food that meets their needs for quality and convenience.
The brand was initially launched in early 2014 in Ocado and Harrods. 4 years later, Haloodies is now listed in Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrisons, Costco, Ocado and Amazon Fresh.
With the addition of exciting new product lines and new retailers about to launch the Haloodies range, the company is expanding its small team. We have an opportunity for a bright individual to join us managing and developing our key multiple grocer accounts, whilst developing their career at pace.
CULTURE AND VALUES
We take great pride in representing our work ethics and values through our actions and relationships with employees, suppliers, vendors and retailers, making our business a great place to work:
- Keeping promises
- Good manners
We are also ambitious and determined and we look for these characteristics in all those wishing to join Team Haloodies!
As a National Account Manager, this role provides you with the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing speciality food companies in the UK.
- To act as an expert within the multiple grocer channel
- Produce strategic sales plans
- To implement strong business development strategies, to ensure premium brands are the preference of all clients and customers
- Working on regular promotion and merchandising concepts
- Attending regular reviews with key decision makers
- Analyse promotions to ensure continued improvement
- Growing & maintaining distribution across the brand to deliver volume objectives
KEY EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- 1-3 years FMCG account management experience
- Premium sector knowledge
- Retail-focussed with an understanding of the industry
- Someone who connects with people with ease and who understands the importance of growing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Someone who can pitch to a client with clarity and confidence
- Someone who goes out of their way to make a deal successful
- Someone with a strong personality and the drive to succeed
- Someone able to work well independently and organise their time efficiently to get the best outcome
- Can commute to the London offices when needed
Caselton Clark are our retained headhunt and recruitment agency. Please contact Caselton Clark for all recruitment enquiries.
Caselton Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG from Graduate to Director Level.
We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally.
Please visit our website www.caseltonclark.co.uk