Trade Marketing Manager (Luxury Brands)
Job Type: Trade Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus benefits (& Annual salary reviews)
Interested in the finer things in life?..
Want to be involved in marketing luxurious brands?
Want to work for a multi-multi million £ international company with fantastic benefits?
If that interests you, please read on!
Based in London, this FMCG business is looking to appoint a Trade Marketing Manager to lead the POS, trade insight, marketing, promotional planning to increase the success of promotions and brand perception.
- Propose and implement the trade/in-store promotional programme to drive optimal global sales
- Develop retailer marketing activity plans securing in store exposure within budget
- Analysis and collation of promotional performance to make recommendations for future planning
- POS - design and creation of temporary and permanent POS solutions
- Range reviews - category management, options and recommendations, planograms creation and delivery of sell-in decks for key accounts
- Monitor pricing strategy and competitor positioning
The Successful Candidate:
- Account management
- Analytical skills
- Business planning & forecasting
- Communication skills
- Financial control
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.