Trade Communications Coordinator (Video Editing)
Are you skilled in Video Editing?
Passion for being creative?
Want to work for one of the fastest growing company's in Europe?
This is an opportunity to spearhead a new digital sales solutions function, to support teams across EMEA. This function sits within the EMEA Trade Execution and Customer Operations team in order to create and develop trade tools such as newsletters, digital selling guides, sell-in videos, animations, conference videos and digital training support. In addition, internal websites must be managed and updated as these are the hub of all information to commercial teams, including the Company Garage, MPM and the Execution Website. The outputs from this role are crucial to better selling, understanding and communication, which are required for internal and external trade audiences, such as distributors and customers.
Essential Job Functions:
· To develop all aspects of storytelling through the use of images, video and music by utilizing skills in pre-and post-production with a clear expertise in editing.
· Collaborate with internal teams on briefs, creative development and production as well as creative/video consultants as needed to develop, edit and execute exciting and engaging video content or digital artworks for websites or newsletters.
· Work with digital marketing members to develop, shoot, edit and execute content as well as utilize existing company image bank.
· Maintain proper organization of all physical and digital projects, files and assets.
· Understanding and maintaining production workflow processes.
· Effectively communicate ongoing project status with the video team and leadership members.
· Effectively create, outline, script and storyboard for video packages.
· Stay abreast of new trends in content and technology in the editing, motion graphic and video production communities and suggest and share new ways to implement these trends/technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree or applicable training certification/equivalent work experience.
· Minimum three years’ experience in video production/post production or in a related field.
· Proficient in Video Editing at a Professional Level
· Ability to brief agencies and freelancers on how to complete a variety of digital creative/video tasks.
· Basic experience with Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Mailchimp.
· Experience using Website CMS (content management system) for managing and updating content on website backend.
· Proficiency in Non-Linear Editing Systems (FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro CC)
· Proficient understanding of high-definition camcorder equipment, shot composition and lighting fundamentals.
· Ability to operate camera equipment and capture required footage on location.
· In-depth knowledge of OSX operating systems and Apple computers.
· Experience with delivering digital projects using Microsoft SharePoint.
· Basic computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
· Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor with all levels of the organization.
· Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with special attention to spelling and grammar.
· Superior organization and time management skills
· Ability to function effectively as a member of a team with willingness to assist with special tasks and projects as assigned.
· Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to always improve skills and who can work independently with limited supervision.
· Ability to travel as needed.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Trade Communications Coordinator (Video Editing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly