National Account Manager
Are you a NAM looking for something new? Or maybe a NAE looking to make that next step in your career? If so we have the role for you! Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG business situated in the South East that offer a cross functional, collaborative working environment.
Looking to appoint a NAM on discount retail, this branded FMCG business offer you the opportunity to:
- Work for a growing organisation within an exciting sector
- Be home based, with the autonomy and trust to develop your customer base. In return you will show a hunger and desire to grow the business, whilst maintaining brand strength within the market.
Based west of London, this FMCG business have global reach and international presence of some scale. The UK is run as a separate business unit which makes for a fantastic working culture giving you autonomy and a fast paced environment yet with the support of significant global backing. With a tremendous reputation in the market, they’re looking to add to the UK team as they continue to grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L and JBP responsibility
- Work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of their customers
- Driving to achieve company goals, vision and sustainable growth
- Long term partnership development
- High level of understanding of Accounts systems and processes to maximise the system capability and insight provided
- Ensure accuracy of forecasting, attending relevant supply chain meetings
- Ensure optimal ROI
- Full P&L responsibility on either discounter, grocery multiples or convenience
- Proven success in gaining distribution, promotional plans and agreed JBP’s
- Extremely sharp, strong commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- A real ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven experience of using market & consumer insight to deliver commercial benefits
- Tenacious, ability to go the extra mile
- Positive can do attitude, highly personable, engaging and full of energy
- Meticulous, creative, dynamic
A fantastic opportunity which offers flexibility, pace and innovation. An inspiring company who are keen to secure top talent!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.