Bookkeeper: An experienced Bookkeeper is required to join a growing finance team being jointly responsible for all bookkeeping duties within the company for an innovative drinks manufacturer experiencing outstanding, sustained growth.
The successful Bookkeeper will liaise closely with the Financial Controller whilst also having some involvement in broader accounting duties.
Seedlip is a nature company who make and supply a range of the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits - ‘what to drink when you’re not drinking®’. The brand is sold in many of the UK’s best cocktail bars, restaurants, hotels & retailers including The Fat Duck, The Ritz, Selfridges & Ocado.
- Manage the Xero accounting platform (post transactions, reconcile the bank, manage third party add-ons)
- Process supplier invoices and payments
- Ensure payment to terms working with the FC
- Manage company expenses
- Manage the UK and US bank accounts and maintain petty cash
- Manage capital expenditure
- Maintain and simplify the chart of accounts
- Process monthly payroll payments
- Support the FC and FD to ensure accurate and timely reporting and offer insight into cost variances at month end
- Support the FC and FD in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and audit
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years in a similar role with exposure to multiple facets of Bookkeeping
- Personable. Proactive. Organised
- Confident and experienced in all aspects of Bookkeeping
- Comfortable with a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Comfortable working with a dynamic team
- Good at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Knowledge and experience of Sage or Xero accounting platforms
- Ideally have a recognised accounting or bookkeeping qualification
- Experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Proven ability to produce quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Full driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company at an exciting time as a Bookkeeper, based in Beaconsfield. A competitive salary DOE, bonus and benefits are on offer. Apply now!