Financial Controller: An experienced and qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) Accountant is required to lead the financial controls agenda for an innovative drinks manufacturer experiencing outstanding, sustained growth.
Seedlip is a nature company who make and supply a range of the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits - ‘what to drink when you’re not drinking®’. The brand is sold in many of the UK’s best cocktail bars, restaurants, hotels & retailers including The Fat Duck, The Ritz, Selfridges & Ocado.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the Financial Controller will improve & manage the businesses’ financial controls and accounting controls & processes whilst also managing a small team of Bookkeepers. The role will involve setting up US & international accounting processes & supporting the Finance Director on business performance management. The successful candidate will project manage the implementation of new financial initiatives, working collaboratively across relevant functional areas within the business.
- Oversee the monthly accounting & financial processes with the Finance team ensuring that key KPI’s are delivered
- Suggest improvements to drive efficiency & effectiveness
- Own and deliver key financial controls for the business
- Own and deliver key management reporting
- Set-up new financial structures & controls for the US & new brands business
- Ensure that global & US entities are compliant in statutory & tax returns and audits
- Directly manage the Seedlip Bookkeeping team
- Project lead on systems transformation including the implementation of new financial & business systems
- Create robust forecasting scenarios, working as a partner to ensure that all strategic imperatives are considered
- Create & manage accurate cash flow forecasting models
Skills & Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial control
- Sage/Xero/Salesforce - accounting system knowledge advantageous
- Ideally experienced within the FMCG/hospitality industry
- Experience in both large and small companies an asset
- Skilled in identifying, setting and implementing new financial controls
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a growing, innovative drinks company at an exciting time of growth and development. A competitive salary and benefits are on offer. Apply now.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly