International Account Manager
Job Title: International Account Manager
Location: East Midlands
Job Sector: DIY
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Reference: RW/7732B
- Looking for an Account Manager to manage international clients across Europe, Russia and the Baltics.
- You will meet and engage with clients regularly and look at ways to grow the customer base as well as looking for new businesses to engage with (retail and distribution).
- You will work closely with the Sales Director and assist in driving the international department further and growing turnover.
About the Company:
- Recruiting for a long established organisation with a wide product offering across DIY, Garden, Housewares etc selling into all the large DIY retailers such as B&Q, Wilko, Homebase, John Lewis etc.
- A family run company with a family feel culture and large manufacturing site in the East Midlands.
- Serious growth plans and investing in their international markets.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You will have experience working in an international sales role ideally working with customers in Europe, Baltics, Russia.
- You will come from DIY, Homewares, Garden or FMCG.
- You will be a good team player and be able to work alongside departments in an open plan environment.
- You will have the drive to push the department forward and in the future assist in developing other areas such as the US and Australia.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Company Car
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.