Category Manager - Grocery / Food - London
Category Manager – Major Food Company
Salary to £45,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Benefits
A real modern-day success story, achieving consistent growth over the last ten years, part of a large group where career progression is inevitable.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Category Manager within Grocery division, working closely with the Account Directors you will make a significant contribution to developing and delivering our category strategy.
You will be the lead for a Top 3 Grocery customer – adding structure to our insights and data using this to build better and stronger retailer relationships and ultimately grow our brand and share of category, you will be accountable for the delivery and execution of shopper insights and the management of category relationships.
Candidates will be working within FMCG Client or Agency side, which has provided them with a thorough understanding of Category Management
• An inquisitive mind with a focus on developing your career.
• Energetic and passionate about Category Mgt.
• Proven ability to make things happen with the confidence to challenge, question things.
• Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate.
• Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Highly charismatic and confident person in all elements of their role.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
• Demonstrate a sense of warmth, humour and fun where appropriate i.e. the ability to tactfully empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
You will be highly commercial with strong analytical skills and the ability to probe and analyse research information. We are seeking high potential individuals who want to continue their progression within Category Management.
Interested candidates should forward an up to date cv quoting reference number 2962/27GJ.
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.