Territory Sales Manager - Leeds
Do you have experience in within home furnishings? Are you passionate about design led products? If so we may have the right opportunity for you...
CSG are representing a company within the non-food consumer durables industry who are one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality ceramic tableware. Following continued growth in sales and an ever expanding global premise, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Territory Sales Manager.
As the Territory Sales Manager you will report to the UK Sales Manager. Your role will be to ensure that the middle market product range is sufficiently placed and managed within the marketplace and that the highest quality service is provided to their customers. Whilst predominately selling to independent retailers and department stores within your territory you will also be working to incorporate new business development with both current and prospective customers.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Identify your customers by their product range, size and needs
- Incorporate New Business Development with both current and prospective customers
- Develop an effective journey plan around your customer database. Maintaining a 6 / 8/ 12 week journey plan to ensure all accounts receive periodic visits to suit their order ratio needs
- Complete a daily call sheet at the request of the Sales Manager
- Populate quote forms and NLF's, diligently check the data prior to the information being forwarded to the customer
- Review your sales vs. budget each week, utilising your net order keyed daily report and your weekly target report
- Produce your area Board Report each month to send to the Sales Manager
- Post regularly on Google+ all relevant competitor activity you see whilst out in the field, sharing any new products you feel would help the company's marketers
- Liaise with your Sales Support, the logistics teams (Warehouse, Despatch, & Shipping) to maintain an efficient and professional relationship with the customers
- Using your own initiative, identify potential customers within the geographical area using the internet and other sources to identify and prioritise prospects.
- Support and share ideas with your colleagues on how to achieve the maximum out of your role.
- Present your completed quarterly business plans to your Sales Manager, ensuring all KPI's are met and set out your plan to achieve the following quarter
- Presenting the products or service appropriately and in a structured professional manner face-to-face, listening to customer requirements to gain a clear understanding of the customer's business needs
- Maintaining accurate customer records, sharing your full customer database and key account folders with your Sales Manager
We are looking for a high performing sales professional who can continue to innovate a constantly evolving business to further drive sales. The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and be able to plan meticulously, as well as having the ability to communicate at all levels.
To be successful in this role you must have the ability to convert dormant accounts using selling skills and persuasion, and order closure is a key skill.
If this is an opportunity that you would be interested in, please apply for more information.