Salary: c.£35,000+ Company Benefits
Location: Grays, RM20
Batch Organics is a fast-growing start-up that combines creativity and nutritional science to deliver truly innovative meal concepts. We have two routes to market: 1) the direct-to-consumer delivery of ready meals to customer doorsteps, and 2) helping businesses sell healthy food concepts to their own customers. Our passion for food and nutritional wellbeing flows throughout the fabric of the company, offering employees a rewarding, exciting and dynamic working environment.
The company raised £4m in institutional venture capital in July 2018. The operations team is divided between the warehouse in East London and the office on Exmouth Market. The warehouse is 7,000 Sq Ft and serves as a preparation kitchen as well as a packing facility.
As Operations Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of our supply chain. This includes, but is not limited to: manufacturing, goods in/out, ingredients, packaging, management of staff, managing supplier relationships.
- Mitigate risks and shocks to the supply chain.
- Continuously map and refine production processes: food preparation, manufacturing, stock handling, new equipment identification, supplier relationships, people and processes.
- Manage the availability, pricing, reporting, compliance, replenishments, tenders of ingredients and bench marking of our suppliers.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the warehouse.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal applicant will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a high-quality operations environment, preferably with the experience of working in a warehouse.
- Have a top-tier university degree, with a strong academic record.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, capable of getting stuff done.
- Have a sharp attention to process, detail and quality.
- Stay calm under pressure, with a ‘whatever it takes’ mentality.
- Strong communication and personal skills.
Caselton Clark are our retained headhunt and recruitment agency. Please contact Caselton Clark for all recruitment enquiries.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who could be - please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme!
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly