Business Development Manager
- Membership of the Association of Professional Sales
- Inhouse ongoing training and coaching
THE COMPANY: Our client is a remarkable Business Services company, part of a $30Billion + turnover organisation, that are looking for dynamic sales people to represent them in the market as they continue to grow.
Their growth plans are ambitious, and they encourage their people to be too. The business is focused on helping as many organisations as possible to achieve their goals through investing in smart technology from across their Business Services portfolio which includes; Process automation, artificial intelligence solutions, IT services, visual communications and managed print services.
THE ROLE: The role of the Business Development Manager will be to develop business opportunities across the South East. Dealing directly with SME's and Mid-Market prospects, your role will be to adopt a highly consultative approach to tailor specific solutions to your clients.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2 years field sales experience in any business to business sector
- New business desire with superb relationship building skills
- A first-class work ethic and desire to earn money
- Enthusiasm and energy, people with a driven, yet creative mind-set, who are motivated by the prospect of working for a world class business
LOCATION: Swindon, Bath, Gloucester, Cardiff, Newport, Bristol
BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly