Sales Account Manager- Pharmaceutical
Role - Sales Account Manager - Pharmaceutical
Salary - Up to 35 DOE + Car Allowance and additional benefits.
Hertfordshire - (3 days a week in the office minimum)
Are you an Area Sales Manager/Account Manager within the FMCG (Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Chemicals, Food & Beverage) industry? Are you ready to take that next step up and manage National Accounts?
We want to speak with Area Sales Managers who have previous experience of managing sales accounts, improving profitability and developing new product concepts. You will be working with large, well-known companies to develop new and innovative products.
Something that is key for this company is ensuring that they are helping people be the best they can be whether that is internal or external. They offer fantastic growth & development opportunities to their employees and as the Sales Account Manager you will be a highly valued member of the team.
As Sales Account Manager:
- Handling all day-to-day issues regarding account development and servicing
- Preparing all reports, customer presentations, critical paths, stock & sales reports etc.
- Preparing briefs for the development labs and packaging technologists to develop new products
- Being creative in the way of helping the business' efficiency of any process and procedure
- Setting up & coordination supply agreements with customers
What you'll need to have:
- 2-3 years' experience in an area/field sales role or you could be a Key Account Manager right now who would be passionate about the Pharmaceutical industry
- In a commutable distance from the office as you would be based there 3 days a week
- Commercially astute with a track record of developing business with new and existing customers
- A clear understanding of the manufacturing NPD process (critical path)
Opportunities to work alongside some of the UK's largest Pharmaceutical companies do not come around very often, so do not hesitate in applying if this sounds like something you would be interested in!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk