Fast growing international sports business
Roles covering London , Northern Home Counties and Southern Home Counties
My client is a leading international sports company who are well known in the soccer market. They have been established since the 1960s and are ranked among the world's top ten most successful sports brands. Their mission is to position themselves as a modern company and industry leader in the international footwear and clothing market.
The company has grown over the last decade and are looking to increase their UK presence, with growth in mind they are looking to add enthusiastic, motivated and talented sales representatives to help develop their UK customer base.
Territory 1 - Northern Home Counties
Territory 2 - Central / Greater London
Territory 3 - Southern Home Counties / South Coast
Sales Representative -
- To manage an existing account portfolio of teamwear accounts
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the sports apparel / footwear division at conferences and customer meetings
- Arranging appointments with accounts and potential customers
- Journey planning to ensure efficiency with appointments
- To work closely with the commercial director and the senior leadership team to implement the sales plans
The successful field sales representative will need to have a successful track record in field sales roles with a sports company preferably within teamwear sales.
Experience selling soccer apparel and teamwear would be a big advantage
You will need to be tenacious, enthusiastic and passionate with a resilience to overcome any obstacles.
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
- Commission structure
- Car allowance