Interim Business Development Executive
10-month Interim Contract: Business Development Executive
Are you looking for a Business Development Executive role? Are you driven and commercially-minded, with the ambition to build new relationships? Apply now for this 10-month Interim Contract which will give you the opportunity to drive the development of a large, branded food company!
This organisation is a market-leading FMCG business, with several instantly recognisable brands. This forward-thinking business adopts an innovative approach, doing a lot to drive the category forward and innovate into new areas, while investing in the development of its employees to create further success. Continuing their recent growth, this business is now looking for a Business Development Executive.
My client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their fast-growing and ambitious food company. You will be tasked with driving the growth of a variety of food products within the foodservice channel. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing customers at all levels
- Identifying and making the most of new opportunities to expand the business and create growth in new areas
- Working closely with the Business Account Manager
- Liaising with buyers to initiate listings
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 10% Bonus
- Home-based working
- An exciting working environment, surrounded by a team of hard-working, like-minded individuals
- The opportunity to make a difference to an exciting and well-known food business
- The candidate must have proven experience as a Business Development Executive within FMCG
- Someone who has demonstrated success in building new relationships with customers, as well as developing existing relationships to create growth
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, analytical, with an ability to build strong relationships and network within the retailer to unlock better relationships across the business
- A strong influencer, with previous involvement in JBPs
- Previous P&L exposure
- Ideally degree educated
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to drive
If this fits your experience and ambition, then apply now!