Key Account Manager - Capital Equipment
Key Account Manager - Capital Equipment - £45-50K + 20% + Car Allowance
- Market Leading Organisation
- Rapidly Expanding & Successful Organisation
- Great Key Account Management Role
The Role: The successful Key Account Manager will be calling on food processing factories and abattoirs in a purely account management capacity. You will be speaking to business owners and managers, engineering departments and buyers, negotiating sales deals which range from £1k to £100k. A full company induction and product training courses awaits the new Key Account Manager here.
The Company: With a quarter of a century of innovation behind them, our client is a rapidly expanding organisation who is also leading their marketplace. They are now looking to recruit a new Key Account Manager to sell their range of capital equipment for butchery applications into 20 accounts who still have huge potential for growth. This role will suit someone who is an excellent networker and who can get in with customers to really understand their businesses and find room for growth.
For this Key Account Manager position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- You will have a B2B sales experience ideally in capital equipment
- Strong solution sales people may also be considered especially if you have experience of tenders & presentations
- Professional, confident and dynamic sales people are sought
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role: £45,000 - £50,000 Base Salary
- + 20% Commission
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension
Location: South of the UK.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Capital Equipment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly