Field Sales Manager

Location
England, Somerset, Taunton
Salary
£34000 - £36000.00 per annum
Posted
04 Jul 2018
Closes
01 Aug 2018
Ref
JN -062018-142861
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
With the backing of a billion-pound organisation, this company has an excellent opportunity to drive turnover and market share. They have a committed, focused and ambitious workforce and they are looking to add a likeminded Field Sales Manager to their team.

THE ROLE: As a Field Sales Manager, 75% of your time will be spent managing a team of 7 Area Sales Managers. The remaining 25% will be spent managing and developing a select number of key accounts. You and your team will be responsible for selling a range of frozen, chilled and ambient food into HORECA, hospitals, schools and SME's.

THE PERSON: Although our client is ideally looking for a high performing sales manager with experience in the foodservice sector, they will also consider strong people managers from other business to business sectors sales people. You will need strong operational skills and the ability to make decisions that positively impact turnover and profitability.

THE COMPANY: With over 45 years' expertise in their field, this business has remained focused on providing quality products and great value for their customers. In addition, they recruit talent people, who can deliver world-class levels of service. Prospects to progress through the company are excellent.

THE PACKAGE FOR FIELD SALES MANAGER:
  • Basic: £34,000 - £36,000
  • OTE: £15,000
  • Car: BMW 1 Series
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension
LOCATION: The position of Field Sales Manager covers - Devon, Cornwall, Somerset & Dorset.

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs