Title: Marketing Manager
Location: West London, North London, South West London
Salary: c£40k - £45k, bonus and pension
Our client is a leading, award winning Chilled Foods FMCG business with an outstanding reputation. The business offers a unique proposition that no other company can match. An ambitious, commercial and upward curve culture within a highly professional & progressive environment. A company that pride themselves on a track record of investing time and development into their employee’s, making this a highly attractive opportunity.
This Marketing Manager role is an autonomous position reporting directly into the Managing Director. You will be fully accountable for all Marketing elements within the business and communicating this internally throughout the business. Our client is Private Label focused and a big part of their growth strategy over the next few years is to drive their brand strategy and marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and integrate a new organisation-wide internal and external communications strategy
- Support the delivery of brand and marketing plans creating, writing and editing copy
- Ensure key stakeholders are engaged and informed always through the creation of project plans and reports.
- Liaise with PR officer and relevant stakeholders to develop PR plan to ensure regular and relevant press coverage.
- Lead PR and marketing campaigns for major company/industry events and liaising with the internal communications agency to design and develop marketing collateral.
- Liaise with HR teams to communicate the people plan and increase employee engagement.
- Work with Category & Insight team to develop new concepts and drive commercial results.
- Support the growth of the Brand portfolio and work with the commercial functions internally.
- Be fully conversant with market insight linking it to marketing activity.
- Become the internal expert for the website and social media ensuring relevant timely and market leading content.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and update company social media presence including Twitter, Linkedin and Glassdoor through the development of regular content.
- Analysis – market and customer research
- Organising and attending events both internally and externally to promote the business.
- Minimum 3 years FMCG Marketing experience.
- Must be currently working for a Food business in a Marketing capacity.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Must be ambitious and driven.
- Entrepreneurial mind set would be beneficial.
- Commercially aware and possess good business acumen.
- Ideally degree educated in Business or Marketing
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or email me directly on email@example.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly