Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
The company is pursuing an exciting growth agenda which requires us to expand our commercial team, particularly within the catering sector of the ‘Food To Go’ category.
Therefore, we are recruiting for a number of Commercial positions across Southern England. These are both Head Office based (near Heathrow) and home based.
We are looking for dynamic and resilient self-starters with the appetite to grab opportunities available within this fast-moving category and bring them to fruition, working closely with both our customers and cross functional internal teams.
As a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for creating and managing relationships with new and existing customers within the foodservice sector and will have clear P&L responsibility targeted with margin growth. As such, you will be expected to:
- To grow existing and new business with national and independent accounts, through partnerships or new initiatives
- To ensure Customer Plans are met in line with Business targets
- To create a true category partnership between the business and the customer
- Managing product range, categories, cost and service related issues
- Attend product launches with relevant customers contacts when appropriate
- To assess risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week with travel to other sites as and when required.
The ideal candidate
- Experience working in an FMCG environment (desirable)
- Experience of managing customer relationships
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated team player
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £45,000 plus bonus per annum (Dependent on experience)
- Performance related bonus
- Car allowance
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.