Food Technologist - FMCG
An exciting opportunity for a quality focused & highly motivated technical professional, to join a healthy drinks brand, based in London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, great problem solving skills and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand, to join their highly successful business.
As a Food Technologist, you will have a pivotal role within the business as you take ownership of the whole technical process for the company. You will develop quality and safety measures to ensure all products remain high quality in the market, whilst ensuring the right processes and controls are in place with factories and suppliers.
You will also get exposure to the NPD side of things as you work collaboratively to create and implement new recipes.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with the company set to triple in growth over the next three years.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Food Technologist Responsibilities:
- Drive the business' technical strategy, ensure quality improvements and deliver creative problem solving
- Recipe development, upscaling at factories and managing launch timelines
- Responsible for products meeting high quality and safety standards
- Work cross-functionally to ensure product ranges and launches are in line with government and HACCP guidelines
- Lead the technical discussions with third party suppliers to ensure all products are produced in line with quality, safety and legislation requirements, as well as brand and customer expectations
To Be A Successful Food Technologist:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Previous experience in a technical role within a FMCG environment
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within the technical arena for a health focused start-up
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Weekend tips away
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future
- As many free products as you fancy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
How To Apply - Food Technologist:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging technical role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.