Regional Account Manager - Cash & Carry/Wholesale
Our client, established for over one hundred years, is a leading provider of artisan food products to chefs and businesses worldwide, with a remarkable market reputation and history.
It’s an exciting time to join the business in its next phase of growth; as such we’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team based in Essex. You’ll be responsible for managing and developing accounts within the wholesale and cash & carry sectors, whilst maximising current and new business within the foodservice sector, building long-term and lucrative relationships throughout.
If you have experience within wholesale and/or cash & carry distribution, contact us today to talk about a potential career path with our client.
- Field based position (you'll be expected in the office once a fortnight or so)
- Managing existing accounts whilst prospecting new/dormant clients within wholesale, cash & carry and foodservice
- Attending meetings with new and existing clients to build long-standing relationships
- Working closely with a senior manager for support and development
- Maintaining outstanding customer service under all circumstances, to ensure brand and heritage mindfulness
- Effectively managing your budget and implementing innovative promotional activities to increase profit and grow customer base
- You are a natural relationship builder, who understands the important of service and thrives on customer contact
- You have a demonstrable track record within an FMCG environment
- You have a working knowledge of the wholesale/cash & carry/HORECA marketplaces
- You are passionate about quality, “premium” products and marketplaces – plus a love for and interest in food will be helpful!
- You must possess a full UK driving license
- Basic Salary up to £32,000
- Generous Bonus
- Company Car (field based)
- Contributory Pension, generous annual leave scheme and more
The company has seen double-digit growth and is looking for ambitious, hungry people ready to take the next step in their career at an exciting period of their long history – get in touch today to find out more.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 14856/1gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Regional Account Manager - Cash & Carry/Wholesale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly