Head of Sales (Health Food Brand,SME)
We are delighted to be working exclusively with an ambitious healthy, healthy food SME based in London who are looking for a Head of Sales to drive the business into wider channels and the grocery sector.
The business was founded 3 years ago and already is enjoying success with their current customers and critically acclaimed product reviews - this is definitely one to watch! Their product is bang-on-trend for the health conscious eater and customers who like to indulge without the consequences.
The head of sales will be the first commercial employee working closely with the founders with a go to market strategy and clear plan of how to develop various channels
- Develop strategy to build business with current & new customers
- Take initiative in identifying and pursuing new routes to market
- Set and deliver on quarterly sales targets
- Develop Joint Business Plans
- P&L Ownership
- Devise, manage and set optimum promotions for relevant customers
- Along with Creative Director, make recommendations for future NDP pipeline based on customer feedback
- Ultimately recruit and build a commercial team
This will suit an established FMCG food commercial manager who has experience of building & winning business as well as current account management. Ideally candidates will have a mix of OOH / RTM / Foodservice and grocery sales experience, but either or will be considered.
Previous SME experience is desired for the point of being in an evolving entrepreneurial environment, however corporate candidates with entrepreneurial spirit will be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a trendy, flexible business to make your mark and drive something special!