Trade Execution & Customer Operations Co-ordinator
The Advocate Group and currently recruiting for one of the most forward thinking and dynamic businesses within the FMCG industry. Do you want to work somewhere you can make a real impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
Based in the South East/ London, my Branded FMCG client is well known in their field and experiencing a large amount of growth, not just in the UK but globally, which has been consistent over a number of years. They have created a new role for a Trade Execution & Customer Operations Co-ordinator.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved across a number of projects and being part of the wider business development team. You will provide input to ensure the delivery of quality sales execution across a wide range of channels to drive the business forward. To ensure both internal sales and audiences are aware of the latest information surrounding key commercial topics.
- To project manage the creation and delivery of multiple sales promotion programmes that can be rolled out across all EMEA territories and tailored to the business unit needs
- For retail rollout and actual execution, this person leads the delivery in their territories according to the sales business plan
- Project deliverables include:
- Devise an exciting promotional concept with our marketing assets
- Create an informative sell in deck to share with sales force
- Work with artwork agency to create a master tool kit for each campaign
- Track all local market briefs that are received for a campaign
- Customise each tool kit for that local language and/or customer with artwork agency
- Work with our legal team to ensure promotion is compliant and T&C’s are completed
- Track the ROI of each campaign
- Work with sales teams on specific tools required to deliver the business plan and support driving these initiatives forward with central teams
- Generic artwork requests: Manage and track all generic artwork requests to ensure we block our space in store both on and off shelf
- Support NPD product launches with exciting tool kits to deploy across EMEA
The successful candidate:
- Ideally have a minimum of 12 months trade marketing experience
- Strong project management experience
- Strong analytical background and commercial awareness
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to roll their sleeves up and get involved in multiple areas of the business
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Trade Execution & Customer Operations Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly