NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – Grocery Retail
North West England
FMCG Non-Food – Premium Brands
My client is an established and highly respected Distributor, exclusively managing a range of Premium proprietary and third party FMCG brands to Grocery Multiples, Health & Beauty and Discount Retailers.
With a history spanning around 100 years the company has a culture which is underpinned by transparency and team work providing a highly motivated, sociable and inclusive working environment.
We are now to recruit an experienced, energetic and goal driven National Account Manager to drive growth in customers across selected Grocery Multiples, Health & Beauty and Discount Retailers. We are looking for a dynamic individual who has the personal qualities, work ethic and enthusiasm to fit into a small and highly dedicated team.
- Based within commuting distance of the head office in West Manchester.
- Experience managing Grocery Multiples.
- FMCG NAM experience is pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of Trade Marketing and Category Management principles
- To build and develop the business profitably within nominated accounts/sectors.
- To seek out opportunities to grow the business through new listings and wider distribution across nominated brands.
- To manage the promotional mix to ensure account profitability is maintained to agreed levels
- Development of individual account sales and distribution plans
- Management of account/sector sales and negotiation.
- Internal management of forecasting and pricing administration
- Liaison with key stakeholders; internal and brand owners where appropriate
- Able to recommend sound business decisions
- Strong commercial acumen and problem-solving mentality
- Analytical ability and ability to create robust business plans
- A stable career record with demonstrable achievements
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy
- A sense of humour!
- Respect for company values, works with integrity and ethics to achieve results
- Someone who is prepared to “get their hands dirty“ and get the job done
- Strong Team player
Salary will be very negotiable, plus bonus, car allowance and benefits.
Send your CV to Richard Swallow at Swallow Associates Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our policy that your CV will not be forwarded to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.