Quality Manager - New Product Developer – Project Manager - Retail
A multinational with turnover measured in £billions that thrives in an entrepreneurial dynamic area. They have entered a period of exciting growth in terms of both profit and volume, having achieved exponential growth year on year for the last 10 years – not many companies can boast that!
Do you want to be part of something where you will be personally responsible for helping deliver those numbers! Developing the quality management that ensures that any NPD globally source own label ranges are cleared for sale in the UK and Europe.
Reporting to the General Manager.
- Ensure all products adhere to regulatory strategy requirements
- Create very detailed brief for quality and regulatory strategy
- Work on the creative to support and selling in the ranges with sales.
- Build and lead the development of new products, and a range of innovation projects, managing the critical path from ideation stage through to launch.
- Understand the complexities of product launches including the importance of packaging.
- Project Manage technical activities associated with new product launches
- Be an accomplished new product or retail buying professional who is extremely passionate about retail success
- Have an understanding of own label ranges
- In depth knowledge of quality management systems
- Have a solid concept to launch experience along with great technical and commercial awareness.
- Excel in all aspects of NPD, along with excellent project management skills.
- Be decisive, proactive have with a strong customer focus and the ability to influence at all levels.
- A flexible approach
- Degree Educated
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can really drive and influence innovation with a growing company then apply now.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 7/143gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Apply for Quality Manager - New Product Developer – Project Manager - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly