NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – RETAIL
National Account Manager – Retail
£Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, company car/car allowance, pension, bonus and BUPA medical cover
Yorkshire & Humber
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the National Account Manager will be working for one of the leading producers of chilled food products in the UK, supplying into both the retail and B2B channels, producing predominantly own label goods. Since the company’s incorporation, the business has now grown, turning over in excess of £500million within the UK. Following the organisations continued success across all fresh, cooked and convenience categories, there is now a requirement for a National Account Manager to join the organisations already high performing team.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the agreed retail customers. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing multiple large dynamic National Accounts
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy
You will be expected to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager or as a National Account Executive who has had P&L responsibility. It is preferable that you have worked within the meat industry, however all applicants with chilled / short shelf life / frozen food experience will be considered. In addition you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more grocery, 2nd tier or discount retail accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any National Account Manager who is looking to work within a progressive, dynamic and market leading business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact Clear Edge for further information.
Apply for NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – RETAIL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly