12 month FTC
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive a completely new strategy for the Sleep and Respiratory care business, through direct to consumer and retailer channels.
About the client:
Well known manufacturer of consumers electronics, domestic appliances, and personal care products.
You will be responsible for:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for engaging in the direct to consumer space for the first time. This role predominantly focuses on their sleep category.
- Development and activation of all online channels.
- Development of pharmacy strategy.
- Development of direct to consumer marketing across Sleep, Healthy Sleep & Asthma categories.
- Classic product marketing for the Respiratory Drug Delivery category including B2C and B2B.
- Business and brand management of the Channel, working with Business Group to agree short, medium and long term marketing strategy
- Leads Category in the market, responsible for the P&L and market share through effective optimisation of the marketing mix
- Generates consumer demand for Philips’ products within the direct to consumer and retail channel
- Champions Channel strategy and understanding across wider business (Sales, Trade Marketing, Operations, Consumer Care)
- Build brand equity; own brand look & feel within the respective category
- Leverage internal relationships across the wider Personal Health business to open up opportunities with retailers