7 days left
- Contract Type
Job Type: Specification Technologist
Location: North West / Manchester
Salary: circa£32k + benefits
Are you looking to be part of a leading FMCG business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success, make an impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
My client who is based in the North West is a market leading multi sited business with a great reputation for training and development for colleagues across the business.
To complete finished products specifications for the retailers and manages the retailer systems and process designed to generate finished products packaging.
- Completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and customer requirement.
- Submitting specs with all relevant data for QAS sheets and HAACP details.
- Regular review of finished product artwork to ensure the finished product artwork standards and legal requirements are met and delivered to the agreed critical path. To ensure all retailer online systems are reviewed and the housekeeping of site details are kept up to date and accurate.
- Contributing to customer audits, putting forward any ideas for improvement.
- Ensuring the raw material details entered on the finished product spec are the most up to date and applicable for the launch of the product.
The Successful candidate:
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills with the ambition and driven to deliver world class results at the manufacturing site, if you have experience as a specifications technologist working in a FMCG environment and you’re looking to work for a major business in the North then please contact me.
- At least two years’ experience working as a specifications technologist or similar role.
- Experience working within a FMCG environment (ideally drink or food manufacturing)
- Experience writing specifications and contributing or leading customer audits.
- Experience working with all the major retailers and systems.
- Degree qualified, ideally food related in Technical or Production and qualifications in HACCP or Food Safety would be desirable.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly