Territory Sales Manager - South West
Do you have sales experience within the FMCG sector? Can you demonstrate development of new business?Are you driven to meet and exceed strategic sales objectives to achieve growth?
CSG are representing a global company within the non-food consumer industry who specialise in the housewares and textile sector. The business has gone through a strong period of growth and are now in a position to bring in a new Territory Sales Manager covering the South West.
As the Area Sales Manager for the South West you will join the UK sales team to achieve strategic sales objectives. One of your main responsibilities is to develop new business with existing and new customers within your region. In order to achieve this you will need to have the ability to develop strong relationships with the core buying team within each account. You will have the autonomy to identify new areas of opportunity for future growth.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience managing a territory with multiple account and able to effectively negotiate and sell to buyers at board level in the UK Retail market. Ideally the right candidate will have experience of selling into independant retailers and garden centres based in the South West. Ideally you will also come from a background within gifting, housewares, greetings or textiles. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key to this role as you will need to work as part of a team and be confident to manage internal and external stakeholders. Finally, the role will require regular travel therefore you must have a full UK driving licence.
- Achieving yearly/quarterly sales budgets
- To regularly prospect and find new customers
- To develop sales through existing customer base
- To build excellent relationships with key customers
- To represent and promote the company and its products in a professional manner at all time
- Liaise with the UK sales advisers to provide the best possible service
- To maximise sales from quarterly promotions or bespoke promotions.
- Provide regular feedback from the field, include competitor activity
- Attend various trade shows during the year
- Good diary management
- Putting together suitable stock orders, merchandising orders if necessary
- Implementing full range reviews with your customers
- Attend Sales Meeting
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would relish, please apply to find out more information.
Apply for Territory Sales Manager - South West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly