International Sales Manager
International Sales Manager - Watches - £40,000-50,000K + 20-25%
- Award winning worldwide brand
- Strong Swiss heritage
- Excellent opportunity to grow & progress
The Role: Rotary Watches Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced International Sales Manager to support their development and bring the company to the next level
The successful candidate will be managing and developing their current customers as well as prospecting new partners to extend the Rotary international footprint in a productive and profitable approach.
Priority territories to focus on for this role will be MENA, Americas and Travel Retail channels, both brick & mortar accounts and airlines.
Rotary Watches Ltd produces and distributes worldwide British timepieces at affordable prices. It was first established by the Dreyfuss family in Switzerland in 1895 and is now headquartered in London in the trendy Clerkenwell hub.
Rotary is one of the most recognized brands in the UK being sold through all major retailers as well as being distributed in multiple countries.
For this International Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- At least 3-5 years' experience in an International Sales capacity
- Ideally with a background in Retail, luxury goods or accessories
- Mature and professional understanding of cross-cultural differences
- Highly driven and dynamic personality
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Strong sense of self-motivation and creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organised individual used to work in a pressured environment
- Good attention to detail
- Confident in working to monthly targets, reporting and strong professional sales approach
Willing to travel frequently (60-70% of travel)
Benefits of this International Sales Manager role:
- £40,000 - £50,000 Base Salary
- + 20-25% Commission
- All travel expenses
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: Worldwide, based central UK.
BMS Performance Ltd have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
Apply for International Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly