6 days left
- Contract Type
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit an Account Manager focused on helping deliver operational excellence to join our Assurance business on a permanent basis. Working closely with our Operational Delivery teams, the Account Manager will help ensure audit programme delivery and customer satisfaction across key clients throughout the UK and Europe. With the role supporting our Quick Service Restaurant and Food Retail portfolio, a background in the Auditing, Health and Safety or Restaurant industries is desirable, however, central to the role is the ability to work closely with relevant parties to ensure key client KPIs are met. Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (both verbal and written) are paramount. Due to the nature of the role, the ability to travel nationally across the UK on a regular basis is essential (ad-hoc international travel will also be required from time-to-time). An overview of the main duties have been provided below:
- Build strong relationships with existing clients and internal stakeholders to fully understand audit programme requirements, including timeframes and deadlines, in order to ensure operational delivery;
- Work closely with clients to ensure the accurate planning, delivery and reporting of audit programmes globally and attend Periodic Review Meetings;
- Escalate and resolve all issues affecting potential failings in service delivery against KPIs;
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and auditing teams to continue to develop SAI’s service as well as understanding Client’s requirements, plans and future direction including suggestions for improvement;
- Promote SAI Global’s partnership approach and value-added services;
- Focus on excellent customer care, ensuring all enquiries and requests from the client are responded to promptly and accurately;
- Manage all client communication.
Experience and Skillset required:
- A proven record of achievement in Account Management;
- Sound understanding of audit systems procedures and policies;
- Experience and success in delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs;
- Ability to work across multiple accounts simultaneously;
- A good understanding of Health and Safety and Food Safety auditing services is desirable but not essential;
- Highly IT literate;
- A degree level qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Client focused;
- Strong commercial acumen, with a flair for account management;
- Confident and effective communicator, both written and oral, and presenter;
- Ability to deal with customers at senior management and board level;
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Strong networking skills;
- Self-motivation and drive coupled with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team;
- High attention to detail with strong organisation skills.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly