Senior National Account Manager - Grocery | Alcohol
One of the world’s largest branded alcohol beverage businesses are recruiting for top talent within their commercial team. They are recognised for a portfolio of iconic heritage brands that are enjoyed around the globe. With continued investment our client continues to lead the way in the alcohol industry through innovation, building and creating of new or old brands.
With a passion to be different, stand out from the crowd, they are looking to recruit their leaders of the future.
What the job entails
As the Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for developing, designing and running one of their largest grocery customers. As the Senior National Account Manager you will lead and manage negotiations at a senior level, whilst developing and executing the customers specific strategy to deliver against business and customer objectives.
If you crave an opportunity to make a real difference and are looking for a career move that will accelerate your career at a fast pace – then look no further.
The ideal ‘fit’
• Experience within a Senior NAM / NAM position or equivalent – a cross functional move in your career is beneficial but not crucial
• Be a commercial / entrepreneurial spirit (think outside the box, think differently)
• A mentality to generate ideas and make it happen
• Experience of successfully delivering: cost increase negotiations, JBP management and evidence of delivery ‘first class’ brand activation.
• You must be a passionate individual and able to inspire customers.
• Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including an extensive benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to email@example.com.