Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
This innovative organisation are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team and help generate revenue from their marketing leading services. The role requires a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and has a consultative selling style with lots of personality and drive!
My client is well known both in the UK and International markets with a large account portfolio across several different industries. They really invest in their staff and have a family run ethos which is at the core of the business.
Due to the success of the business they are looking to bring on a proactive individual to join their team as a Business Development Manager who will be able to hit the ground running and deal with being in a dynamic environment. As a Business Development Manager the right candidate will need to be target driven and be able to identify the best opportunities to grow their own portfolio of postcodes. They must be able to self -generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity and coordinate business development activity across various departments and sector groups. As well as being able to manage a key client programme for private sector clients, identify current opportunities that exist in the market and be able to achieve quarterly sales targets.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Devise and execute a sales strategy
- Manage sales cycles, forecast and close opportunities
- Conduct sales presentations for customers and related partners.
- Attend networking events as required
- Be able to liaise effectively with all customers, and relevant stakeholders to provide effective visit coverage and to co-manage quotations
- Be able to capture data on the CRM system
- Work closely with all teams to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Attend Sales appointments
The successful applicant will need sales experience, be a self-motivator and highly organised with great communication skills. They need to be hardworking and capable of delivering well under pressure as well as a proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs.
They will thrive on working in a collaborative environment and be comfortable working to targets. The role offers a Competitive Package + Uncapped Commission and Company Car Allowance