Regional Account Manager
Job Type: Regional Account Manager x2
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location for Two positions: 1xEast of England and 1xLondon/South East
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Consumer Goods)
Job Reference: VAC-24264
Do you want to work for a market leader within the consumer goods market? My client supply mechanical cleaning products into the likes of hospitals, care home groups and contract cleaners.
Since being established around 70 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and are now present in more than 50 countries around the world.
About The Opportunities:
My client are seeking two Regional Account Managers who will hit the ground running.
Area 1 – East of England/ Essex/ Top of South Central and West Midlands – ideal location bottom of East Midlands
Area 2 – London/ South East/ Eastern half of South Central – ideal location London/ West of London just outside / South of London
You will be responsible for achieving the monthly and annual sales targets for target customers and buying distributors within an allocated geographical area of the UK/ Ireland.
You will be an incredibly strong and experiences sales individual as well as highly motivated to plan your own week and ensure you successfully hit/over-achieve on KPI’s.
- Achieving the quarterly and annual personal invoiced sales targets
- Achieving the quarterly and annual personal new business targets
- A minimum average of two, but ideally three, appointmented sales calls per working day in target customers (key hospitals, carehome groups and contract cleaners)
- Daily updating of activity records, key contacts and other key data in the CRM system
- Creating and implementing a rolling plan of activity based on a clear map of target customers, journey plan and opportunity management within the CRM system – with itinerary for at least the next week in both CRM and Outlook calendars
- Developing additional sales with independent distributors using product promotions/ new product introductions.
- Prospecting/ lead generation and appointment making as required
- Telephone and email contact with all customer groups – updating information, key contacts and other key information in the CRM system
- Writing clear, accurate and persuasive final sales proposals to major target customers
- Leading/ supporting NAM’s at occasional external trade events
- Follow up on-site customer product training as required
- Attending quarterly UK Professional sales meetings
My client are seeking a strong sales performer who will fit in with their lively culture.
Full driving license is essential
Experience of working within an FMCG business would be highly desirable.
- Confident, persuasive & engaging manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team attitude with a strong ability to identify needs
- Creative and hands-on
- B2B Sales experience
- Sales-driven and motivated by results (bonus plan) - Large project selling approach
- External Sales Role (experience in end user industrial sales role preferred)
- Competence in/with Microsoft Office applications – previous CRM experience preferred
- Practical skills to work in a “shop-floor” environment and physically demonstrate products
- Good standard of education (excellent standard of numeracy & literacy)