Category Strategy & Activation Manager
Channel Strategy & Activation Manager - £Competitive salary + package
Our client is a leader in the chilled food category they operate in. Globally recognised and with £multi-million Group & UK turnover they’re certainly on the upward curve. Due to recent new investment, they are looking to recruit a Channel Strategy & Activation Manager to drive growth and success within the Convenience, Discounter and Online Channels. The successful candidate will be working in one of the most high profile positions to drive their category strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving an innovative category strategy for Convenience, Discounter and Online Channels.
- Driving shopper strategy in line with 3rd parties to engage consumer in store
- Owning Activations in channel through successful management of Shopper Marketing Exec
- To provide an insight into in store activations and Off Shelf Display.
- Evaluate and drive successful ROI, ensuring budgets are spent effectively.
- Leading both direct and indirect teams to drive agenda.
- Present to the channel strategy to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Have significant experience in Category or Channel Strategy.
- A proven track record in being able to build and influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of different data sources.
- Proven track record of developing and executing category strategy
- Strong understanding of sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with great products & customers. For more information please send a CV quoting ref: 13/14852/7.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.