National Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager - 16045
We are one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content for e-commerce sites, mobile shopping apps and virtual merchandising applications.
With 20 years' experience in e-commerce content, Nielsen Brandbank maximises the impact of online products, while minimising the cost and effort to retailers and suppliers. We create high quality content that fuels ecommerce success for our customers, while creating a rich online shopping experience.
Made up of people who don't settle for second best, Nielsen Brandbank prides itself on being an innovative thought leader with high employee and customer satisfaction.
Brandbank has a friendly, fast-paced environment. When you work with us, you'll be part of a supportive and ambitious team; a great setting for developing your skills and getting involved in exciting new projects. We're a sociable bunch with regular get-togethers and team-building days.
The National Account Manager role provides the opportunity to own a relationship with a key retail customer, taking overall responsibility for the revenue performance and growth of your retailer, and benefit from the rewards of target delivery. It is also a great opportunity to develop your knowledge of the Nielsen Brandbank business, and the FMCG & eCommerce industry as a whole.
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- Managing and growing Retail dependence on Brandbank.
- Creation and management of an overall sales plan for the account and identifying account activity to ensure appropriate revenue is achieved.
- Responsible for account planning and direction to ensure customer satisfaction and performance above and beyond business targets.
- Where appropriate highlighting and presenting to new stakeholders/departments in the Retailer. Qualifying the appropriate revenue and directing the business into bid/no bid decisions.
- Achieving Monthly Direct and Indirect Sales targets for your account.
- Ensure the indirect sales pipeline is healthy through new range lists
- Manage the Retailer ranging information centrally for capacity planning purposes.
- Regular meeting with stakeholders to manage and reduce retailer annotations.
- Monitoring online coverage and driving this up to meet business objectives.
- Achieving growth of service by offering unique service opportunities to your account.
- Pinpointing potential add-on opportunities for your account to up sell and driving them through to revenue generation or customer satisfaction. This could be further categories or additional requirements over and above our standard service.
- Contact and communication plans to drive forward range changes/new ranges in to both the customer and Brandbank, to drive the work through to completion efficiently and effectively.
- Creating new processes and working practices to drive efficient operations.
- Project and time management.
- Monitoring and reporting figures and statistics to both Brandbank and The Retailer.
To succeed in this role you will need:-
- Experienced in territory management and development.
- Experienced in sales and developing business relationships.
- Experienced in developing business including all aspects, such as pursuit, qualification, presenting and closing with appropriate objection handling and resolution as required.
- Forward thinker and the ability to use your own initiative.
- Highly organised and logical with the ability to prioritise.
- Personable approach to dealing with difficult situations and issues.
- Experience in measuring, monitoring and reporting on projects and sales progress.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present at a senior level
- Able to liaise, interact with other departments to resolve issues and drive changes into the business.
- Driven and focused on individual growth and development.
This role is based at the Tesco Head Office in Welwyn Garden City
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London