National Account Manager – Own Label
When it comes to developing category leading FMCG brands and being recognized for leading innovation then they don’t come much bigger than this global player. With their continued investment into their brands, own label portfolio and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team.
As they continue their growth strategy and focus on diversifying and innovating to stay ahead, they have recognized a new opportunity for a National Account Manager to join their Branded Businesses but with a focus on innovation and Own Label. This is a role perfect for someone with drive, ambition and a drive to win. With a leadership team which pulls from some of the biggest names in the industry, you will be well placed to achieve fast progression within this huge supplier.
- Take on a strategic and operational role with significant P&L responsibility
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To develop new business opportunities with a focus on successful NPD within own label
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in FMCG sales
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply quoting reference 13/14992/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website