Graduate Italian Customer Service Representative
2 days left
- Contract Type
The role is for a Graduate Italian Customer Service Representative based in Stockton-On-Tees. The client are looking to see candidates who are fluent in English and French, past experience in a customer service or sales role and with excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
The client are a market leader in Stockton-On-Tees.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Italian Customer Service Representative are include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager
- Ensuring all duties are carried out at all times in compliance with the company's conduct policies and guidelines.
- Completing the order process from receipt of customer orders through to dispatch and then invoice, using standard SAP processes and functionality.
- Proactively respond to customer queries e.g. order status, order amendments, thereby ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Monitoring customer account and/or order book status on a regular basis, resolving problems with potential customer impact e.g. credit blocks, delivery issues.
- Controlling the delivery process within SAP, preparing associated documentation for goods dispatch. Ensure all processed dispatches are ready for billing, system housekeeping is up to date, and all outdated stock demands are removed promptly.
- Referring availability and forecast issues to the daily hotspot meeting for resolution with relevant parties.
- Controlling customer based inventory and stocks as appropriate for assigned territories.
- Controlling the settlement process for rebates and commissions associated with the allocate customer base.
- Creating and maintain a close working relationship with Sales Engineer's, other Supply Chain, Finance and Logistic members.
- Providing cover for other CSR in the team as and when required.
The successful Graduate Italian Customer Service Representative will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Fluency in speaking English and French
- Experience in a similar, customer service or sales role
- Flexibility to adapt to a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using SAP would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of order processing through to invoicing is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a Call Centre and Customer Service environment
- Excellent time management skills
- A Degree qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Able to multi-take and priorities workload
- Within commuting distance of the office based in Stockton-On-Tees
Salary £30k - £35k DOE