Want to work for an ethical, environmentally friendly company or all do exercise/yoga together?
Want to head up their marketing team?
Want to come in like a whirlwind ready to put your FMCG marketing experience in to a growing business?
This is a fantastic and unique opporutnity for an all round FMCG Marketing Manager.
One of our friendliest and most fun clients are looking for a new Marketing Manager. This is a brand new position within the company so you won't be filling someone else's shoes. There is a small team ready to take ownership over and 200+ products.
They're looking for an energetic individual with a keen interest in healthy/ free from foods, to join our growing company and manage all things marketing. Working alongside the existing Marketing team members the ideal candidate will have both UK and International Marketing experience and be keen multi-tasker with a passion for making things happen.
Roles and Responsibilities:
General Marketing and Brand Management
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director and working alongside the Digital Creative Marketing Manager plus the Marketing Executive in the team.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives including implementation of the marketing mix, digital marketing and social media strategy, trade and consumer brand communications, trade and customer marketing strategy and event project management, including the development and execution of brand plans driving brand awareness, trial and market penetration. Plus co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales and trade activities both in the UK and Export channels
Events and Shows
- Management of all Exhibitions, Shows and Demos – both for consumer and trade events – with the assistance of marketing executive in the selection of events and booking admin.
- Present marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing event and industry data
Trade and Shopper Marketing
- Develops concise and effective shopper marketing plans with the sales team and attending Customer Meetings and Presentations supporting Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Working with the Export team to strengthen marketing efforts with the international distributors around the world.
PR, Advertising and Marketing Collateral, Social Media, Influencer Relationships, Brand Ambassadors, Collaborations and Cause Marketing
- Manage and Handle all PR and Marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with social media executive and team members including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Analysing potential strategic partner + influencer relationships for company marketing including brand collaboration, cause marketing and community engagement
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Working closely with Digital Marketing Manager and design and advertising agencies and assisting with new product launches and marketing materials
- Interest and knowledge in Organic Foods
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar role and looking to take on a new challenge
- Good understanding of the Customer, Consumer and Audience in both UK and International Markets
- Management, Organisation and Strategy Experience
- Advertising, Public Relations and Brand Marketing experience
- Project Management and Planning
- Event Management and Team Management
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency
- Content Creation, Proofreading, Copywriting and Editing Skills
- Strong Verbal, Written Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Client Relationships and Interpersonal Communication
- Keen Multi-Tasker and Detail-Orientated
- Budgeting Skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.