Account Manager (London)
5 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an Account Manager for a market leader in Consumer Goods. Working with some of the most recognisable brands in the world (e.g. Google, Twitter, Unilever, Clarins & Mars), you will benefit from the company's extensive experience as they continuously grow year on year. Based in Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Executive looking to take their next step
The Role of Account Manager would involve the following:
- Working with suppliers to ensure timely product development that importantly meets customer expectations at all development points
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure product development is meeting specific customer expectations in line with their current strategies
- Deal with a range of enquiries from both existing and new customers, effectively identifying their needs, providing an impeccable service in a timely and efficient manner
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure value for clients whilst achieving margin, KPI and quality targets
To be a successful Account Manager you will have:
- Strong Communications skills both written and verbally
- A thorough understanding of current market conditions
- At least 18 months commercial work experience ideally gained in customer services, sales, sales support or project management
- Desire to work within a strong team with ambitions to learn and succeed
- Ability to develop strong internal and external business relationships at all levels
- Creative drive, using your initiative to multi-task and exceed internal demand
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent
This role is ideal for an Account Executive looking to take their next step up with a forward thinking market leader. You will build strong relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world, shaping merchandise and branding from the inside out. If this sounds like the sort of challenge you are looking for and you have the relevant experience, please apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Manager (London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly