Senior National Account Manager, leading beauty brand!
4 days left
- Contract Type
Senior International Account Manager, leading beauty brand!
Up to £55,000 + bonus
Leading beauty brand which can be found on the shelves of most leading retailers including Boots, Topshop, Accessorize and H&M, seeks an experienced Senior Account Manager with international sales experience to work on their growing export market.
You will have worked at a senior level for another brand within the health or beauty industry, you will have senior level buying contacts and a commercial mindset.
As Senior International Account Manager, you will:
- Manage a selection of large international retail accounts, with responsibility for retailer business plans & budgets.
- Devise and execute both brand and sales strategies.
- Identity new opportunities to create long term, sustainable, and profitable growth.
- Act as the key coordinator between the sales, product development, marketing, supply chain, and relevant retail teams to execute effective retailer business plans.
- Analyse wholesale and retail data to identify strengths and weaknesses, along with spotting upcoming trends.
- Conduct regular store visits, actively monitor competitor movements, and conduct regular competitor reviews to maintain our commercial edge.
- Coach and mentor junior individuals within the Sales Team to develop and maximise team efficiency and performance.
- Collaborate with marketing and demand planning teams to ensure all activity is line with both the company and retailers critical path.
- Work with production & inventory teams planning and communicating stock requirements.
- Ensure all instore POS is in line with both the brand direction and customer needs.
- Ensure all financial trackers are updated within agreed timelines.
The successful Senior National Account Manager will have the following qualities:
- 5+ years of experience in international sales, working for a brand within the health and beauty industry.
- A pro-active, dynamic, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strategic, analytical approach, highly organised, and good attention to detail.
- High level buying contacts and a good reputation within the industry.
- A team player with a strong, collaborative work ethic, and a professional friendly approach.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative, and is an effective problem solver.
- Deadline driven, with a proven track record in building strong relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level MS office skills, especially Excel.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat about this Senior National Account Manager.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager, leading beauty brand!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly