FMCG Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester, Salford Quays
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum (First Year)
Company: The Advocate Group
Do you want to utilise your FMCG knowledge, qualifications or experience to add value to top FMCG brands across the UK? We’re looking to invest in talented, entrepreneurial characters for an exciting FMCG Recruitment Consultant opportunity in our newly renovated Manchester headquarters. You’ll join our rapidly growing team of specialist FMCG recruiters, earn uncapped monthly commission and gain access to our expansive list of employee benefits and luxury incentives.
If you have a hunger for success, determination and a conscientious approach, The Advocate Group is the perfect place to start your recruitment career. Not only will your earning potential be limitless, but you’ll be supported by a premiere training academy that will enable you to conquer the career ladder as part of our fast track career progression plan.
We are a fast-growing company with fantastic expansion plans in place for the future and offer a wide range of benefits which include:
- Clear career progression paths
- Professional training academy (industry leading external trainers)
- Internal training directly with the MD’s of the business
- Award winning online training platform
- Leadership and Management Training
- Supportive and entrepreneurial working environment
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives for top performers
- Uncapped individual commission scheme
- Fantastic trips for top performers (previous trips have included Paris, Rome, & Spain!)
- Vibrant, modern offices
- And of course the office dogs!
What should you expect to do as an FMCG Recruitment Consultant?
- Managing a sophisticated sales process to national/international business clients
- Ensure detailed understanding of client vacancy requirements, in order to be able to identify the correct level of talent.
- Identifying, sourcing, interviewing and processing candidates
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Working as part of an effective team
- Working to daily/weekly/monthly KPIs to drive personal performance
If you’re interested in the position and would like a confidential conversation with us directly, please get in touch with Emma Walsh on 0161 639 0080 or apply below.
Apply for FMCG Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly